Address Changes


To safeguard the privacy of your VCERA account information that is delivered by mail, please keep your address current:

  • Active members must make address changes through their employer. VCERA cannot process such requests directly from employees.
  • Deferred members, retirees and beneficiaries must make address changes with VCERA in writing. You can download a Change of Address Form, contact VCERA to request the form, send the address to VCERA in a signed letter, or update your mailing and payment address(es) directly in your Member Portal account.